We had an awesome weekend, thanks to everyone who set up this great festival and to everyone who watched us play, came around and talked to us!
Favourite moments of Fluff:
– playing with a strong wind blowing right in our faces and having Spas little son rocking out on stage while we were playing
– hearing the singer of Rosetta putting all the sxe vegan bands in their place (note to myself: if i hear one more band dedicating their next song to “all the vegans out there” at a hardcore festival where most probably the majority of people are either vegans or vegetarians, i´m gonna throw up my soy burger!)
– hearing Eugene Robinson tell a story that should better remain secret
– seeing Black Breath and the proposal on the mainstage
– finally getting our dance on during Obstacles set and later on doing a polonaise in the disco tent
What were your favourite Fluff-moments?